Performance and specifications
We require the service of an outstanding personnel who is ready to join our passionate goal-driven team.
You help to Create, modify, and test the code, forms, and script that allow computer applications to run. Work from specifications drawn up by software developers or other individuals. May assist software developers by analyzing user needs and designing software solutions. May develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information.
* Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
* Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions.
* Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
* Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
* Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
* Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods.
* Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
* Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
* Train subordinates in programming and program coding.
* Write programs in a variety of computer languages, such as C++ and Java.
* Update and expand existing programs.
* Debug programs by testing for and fixing errors.
* Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
* Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
A minimum of Bachelor's degree or HND in computer science.
Must have acquired a good knowledge of programming.
A proven work experience will be an added advantage.
Ability to concentrate while working.
Must posses good analytical skill.
Must be detail oriented.
Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s as an attachment to: hr.starlyingresources @gmail.com or forward your details such as Names, Contact number,Location, Qualifications, to the number displayed on this advert.
Click on the green show contact button to view phone number.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE BASED IN LAGOS.
Only the Short-listed candidates will be contacted