Perform tasks involving physical labor at building, highway, and heavy construction projects, tunnel and shaft excavations, and demolition sites. May operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers, small mechanical hoists, surveying and measuring equipment, and a variety of other equipment and instruments. May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations, erect scaffolding, clean up rubble and debris, and remove asbestos, lead, and other hazardous waste materials. May assist other craft workers.
1) Mop, brush, or spread paints, cleaning solutions, or other compounds over surfaces to clean them or to provide protection.
2) Operate jackhammers and drills to break up concrete or pavement.
3) Place, consolidate, and protect case-in-place concrete or masonry structures.
4) Position, join, align, and seal structural components, such as concrete wall sections and pipes.
5) Shovel cement and other materials into portable cement mixers; and mix, pour, and spread concrete.
6) Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials.
7) Smooth and finish freshly poured cement or concrete, using floats, trowels, screeds, or powered cement finishing tools.
8) Spray materials such as water, sand, steam, vinyl, paint, or stucco through hoses to clean, coat, or seal surfaces.
9) Tend machines that pump concrete, grout, cement, sand, plaster or stucco through spray-guns for application to ceilings and walls.
10) Tend pumps, compressors, and generators to provide power for tools, machinery, and equipment, or to heat and move materials such as asphalt.
Applicants should have knowledge of Building and Construction
Applicants should have at least 2 years experience as a construction labourer in building and construction
Should be able to work as a Team
METHODS OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward name, qualification,phone number and post applying for to the message box or phone number attached to this advert, not adhering to this instruction will lead to total disqualification.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by HR HEAD