Reporting to: Senior Civil Engineer Airfield
- Knowledge of working on surveying equipment like GPS, total station for surveying areas and fixing coordinates, finding and marking levels and making drawings in AutoCAD.
- Search survey records, drawings and other records to obtain information related to survey work.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and descriptions of surveys to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Establish TBM, fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
- Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting maps.
- Prepares bar schedules and other construction notes for survey work.
- Prepares bill of materials and cost estimates of simple structure.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering/Surveying.
- Other certifications obtained: Certificate course in Civil AUTOCAD, preferred.
- At least 5 years work experience in a similar position, preferably in the field of Facility Management, infrastructure project.
- Can communicate in English