* Accomplishes quality assurance human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
* Communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
* Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans.
* Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
* Identifying and resolving problems, ompleting audits, determining system improvements, implementing change.
* Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
* Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
* Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits.
* Investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
* Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
* Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Abilities:
* Strong mathematical skills with an understanding of statistics and statistical analysis of data.
* Knowledge of the science of chemistry as well as a knowledge of the scientific principles and practices in mathematics, biology, and chemistry.
* Ability in laboratory investigative techniques, laboratory controls, quality control, and quality assurance in a laboratory setting.
* Ability to read Federal, State, and Local Documents with comprehension and the ability to implement the requirements.
* Ability to effectively prepare quality assurance reports, recommendations, and prepare any required documentation associated with the Quality Control Program.
* Strong writing skills for preparation of quality assurance reports, quality systems manual updates, and SOP’s.
* Strong verbal communication skills. This includes the ability to communicate with the analysts clearly and concisely regarding quality control issues, quality control requirements, implementation of quality control programs, and corrective measures where required.
* Strong ability to communicate effectively using speaking, hearing, writing, and vision skills.
* Strong ability to conduct their required work without continuous supervision.
Bachelor's degree in Business management or any related field with 3-4 years work experience.
Mode of Application:
Interested persons should submit their CV to this email address: dglobalconsult @gmail.com or forward their names, qualifications, post applying for, work experiences, contact numbers and location to the message box attached to the advert page.
NB: Candidates must adhere to the above instructions or be disqualified