* food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
* Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking.
* Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
*Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils.
* Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
* Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food
* Regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
* Substitute for or assist other cooks during emergencies or rush periods.
*Bake, roast, broil, and steam meats, fish, vegetables, and other food
* Wash, peel, cut, and seed fruits and vegetables to prepare them for consumption.
* Estimate expected food consumption; then requisition or purchase supplies, or procure food from storage.
* Carve and trim meats such as beef, veal, ham, pork, and lamb for hot or cold service, or for sandwiches.
* Coordinate and supervise work of kitchen
Minimum of SSCE/OND/HND
Method Of Application:
All interested candidates should forward their CV to hr.sunriseconsult @gmail.com or forward their names,location,post applying and qualification to the number attached to the advert and not adhering to the above instruction leads to total disqualification. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via sms