Mr Alfred Dambe Enu is a man with keen interest for Education, for his love for Education, he has successfully implemented a fully functioning website (naijaphysicists41.altervista.org) that is now helping students both here and abroad in their school projects. I have huge passion for teaching, and i,m working hard towards acquiring a strong professional career in it. I'm also a electronics hobbyist, a creative and innovative idealist with a great mind for scientific Research (I have attached a few pictures). Below are some experiences i have had over the years.
1. Planned and organised comprehensive and credible lectures in different aspects of Physics on series of mentoring programmes – Faith Academy, Lokoja (monthly, 2016).
2. Attended two days training on how to use school portal for giving online lectures, projects, homework/assignments, disseminating information to students and other academic activities – Faith Academy, Lokoja (April,2016).
3. Taught both advance and ordinary level Physics practical to secondary school and second year University students – Adamawa State University (2014).
4. Attended one week lectures on radiation research and control - National Institute for Radiation Research, Protection and Control (NIRRPC) University of Ibadan (May, 2013).
5. Tutored students preparing for JAMB and GCE examination – (2012-till date).
6. Worked in different electrical departments involved with maintaining, servicing and repairing electrical transmission devices such as transformers, Relays, feeders, isolators, circuit breakers, etc. – PHCN Yola transmission Station (2012).
7. Attended training on electronic designs and construction such as electric motor, inverters, chargers, power supply unit, etc. – Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) Yola transmission station (May, 2012)