Job Duties and Tasks for: "Home Economics Teacher"
*Evaluate and grade students' class work, laboratory work, projects, assignments, and papers.
* Act as advisers to student organizations.
* Participate in student recruitment, registration, and placement activities.
*Serve on academic or administrative committees that deal with institutional policies, departmental matters, and academic issues.
*Participate in campus and community events.
*Compile bibliographies of specialized materials for outside reading assignments.
* Perform administrative duties such as serving as department head.
* Write grant proposals to procure external research funding.
* Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
* Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as food science, nutrition, and child care.
*Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
* Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
* Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
* Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
* Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
* Advise students on academic and vocational curricula, and on career issues.
* Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students
* Supervise undergraduate and/or graduate teaching, internship, and research work.
*Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks.
*Conduct research in a particular field of knowledge, and publish findings in professional journals, books, and/or electronic media.
* Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
Mode of application
Interested applicants should forward their CV to CV. Outreconsult@gmail. com or forward their names,Phone number,Qualification and post applying for to the number displayed on advert not abiding to these rules and regulations will lead to total disqualification only the shortlisted candidates wil be contacted and scheduled for an interview