Job Summary :
Sing songs on stage, radio, television, or motion pictures.
• Memorize musical selections and routines, or sing following printed text, musical notation, or customer instructions.
• Sing as a soloist or as a member of a vocal group.
• Perform before live audiences, or in television, radio, or movie productions.
• Interpret or modify music, applying knowledge of harmony, melody, rhythm, and voice production to individualize presentations and maintain audience interest.
• Practice singing exercises and study with vocal coaches, in order to develop their voices and skills and to rehearse for upcoming roles.
• Sing a cappella or with musical accompaniment.
• Observe choral leaders or prompters for cues or directions in vocal presentation.
• Make or participate in recordings.
• Seek out and learn new music that is suitable for live performance and/or recording.
• Collaborate with a manager or agent who handles administrative details, finds work, and negotiates contracts.
• Learn acting, dancing, and other skills required for dramatic singing roles.
• Research particular roles to find out more about a character, or the time and place in which a piece is set.
• Compose songs and/or create vocal arrangements.
Experience: Some previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience may be helpful in these occupations, but usually is not needed. For example, a drywall installer might benefit from experience installing drywall, but an inexperienced person could still learn to be an installer with little difficulty.
Education: These occupations usually require a high school diploma and may require some vocational training or job-related course work. In some cases, an associate's or bachelor's degree could be needed.
Applicants can apply by Using ANY of the under listed methods :
• Forward your Application letter, CV and a page Resume to xenair @outlook.com
• Comment your CV or Resume to the comment box.
• Upload your CV directly and click apply.
Calls are only allowed between the hours of 8AM - 5.30PM MON – SAT ONLY.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted