1) Lays out, positions, and secures parts and
assemblies according to specifications, using
straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler.
2) Tack-welds or welds components and
assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other
3) Cuts workpiece, using powered saws, hand
shears, or chipping knife.
4) Melts lead bar, wire, or scrap to add lead to
joint or to extrude melted scrap into reusable
5) Installs or repairs equipment, such as lead
pipes, valves, floors, and tank linings.
6) Observes tests on welded surfaces, such as hydro-static, x-ray, and dimension tolerance to evaluate weld quality and conformance to
7) Inspects grooves, angles, or gap allowances,using micrometer, caliper, and precision measuring instruments.
8) Removes rough spots from work piece, using portable grinder, hand file, or scraper.
9) Welds components in flat, vertical, or
10) Heats, forms, and dresses metal parts, using hand tools, torch, or arc welding equipment.
11) Ignites torch and adjusts valves, amperage,or voltage to obtain desired flame or arc.
12) Analyzes engineering drawings and
specifications to plan layout, assembly, and
13) Develops templates and other work aids to
hold and align parts.
14) Determines required equipment and welding method, applying knowledge of metallurgy,geometry, and welding techniques.
1) Equipment Selection -- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
2) Quality Control Analysis -- Conducting tests
and inspections of products, services, or
processes to evaluate quality or performance.
3) Equipment Maintenance -- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
4) Repairing -- Repairing machines or systems
using the needed tools.
5) Installation -- Installing equipment, machines,wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
6) Operation and Control -- Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
7) Mathematics -- Using mathematics to solve
MODE OF APPLICATIONS:
Interested applicant should forward their CV to hr.leadwayintegrated @gmail.com Or send their details (Name, Sex,Qualifications, Position applying for and contact number) to the message box or the number on the advert.
Qualified applicant will be contacted shortly.
NOTE: only Lagos applicant