* Undertake design project from concept to completion
* Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
* Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
* Set costs and project fees according to budget
* Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
* Produce “sample” and “mood products”
* Supervise work progress
* Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
* Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
* Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
* Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
*Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
* Excellent portfolio of previous works
* Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
* Communication and presentation skills
Project management skills
*Minimum of HND/BSc degree in Interior Design or any related field.
* Minimum of 1 year experience
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicant should send a copy of their CV to hr.blueseeresources @gmail.com or send your names,qualifications,mobile number,post applying for to the number on the advert.
NOTE, Not abiding to this advice will lead to total disqualification. Only short listed candidates will be contacted