Storekeepers are responsible in storing, releasing, compiles records of the supply in construction, vessels, department stores or hotels.
Store keepers/Material recording clerks keep track of information in order to keep businesses and supply chains on schedule. They ensure proper scheduling, record keeping, and inventory control.
Check inventory records for accuracy
Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business
· Maintains receipts, records, and withdrawals.
· Checks materials and supplies and reports when stock is low.
· Receives and unpacks materials and supplies.
· Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
· Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Performs a variety of tasks.
· Works under general supervision.
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Interested applicants should have a minimum of Diploma, OND, HND,BSC in any field as adequate training will be given to the successful applicants and any other qualifications will be an added advantage.
How To Apply:
Interested Applicants should forward their CV to forcegrowth @gmail.com or send name, address, phone number to the number display on this advert. Please note that Applicants who apply more than once will automatically be disqualify and all calls/inquiry should be done during working hours and days alone. (8:00am-5:00pm) Monday to Friday