A. B. S
Asian Beauty Secret
Skin Repair Paste
7days permanent solution
2 hours quick action.
Best solution for:
•Dark under eye
•It lessens stretch mark visibility.
•Its an anti-aging paste.
HOW TO USE
Wet your face or affected area with water
mix the Asian Beauty powder with Asian beauty serum to make a paste.
Rub the paste on the affected area and leave it to dry completely, then wash it off with lukewarm water(no soap require)
Active ingredients with proven benefits
ALOE VERA GEL:
Here are 6 benefits of using aloe vera gel:
1. It treats sunburn.
Aloe Vera helps with sunburn through its powerful healing activity at the epithelial level of the skin, a layer of cells that cover the body. It acts as a protective layer on the skin and helps replenish its moisture. Because of its nutritional qualities and antioxidant properties, the skin heals quicker.
2. It acts as a moisturizer.
Aloe moisturizes the skin without giving it a greasy feel, so it`s perfect for anyone with an oily skin complexion. For women who use mineral-based make-up, aloe vera acts as a moisturizer and is great for the face prior to the application to prevents skin drying. For men: Aloe vera gel can be used as an aftershave treatment as its healing properties can treat small cuts caused by shaving.
3. It treats acne.
Aloe vera gel contains two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins. These two hormones provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. Giberellin in aloe vera acts as a growth hormone stimulating the growth of new cells. It allows the skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scarring.
Aloe is soothing and can reduce skin inflammations, blistering and itchiness, while helping the skin to heal more rapidly. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
4. It fights aging.
As we age, everyone begins to worry about the appearance of fine lines and the loss of elasticity in their skin. Aloe leaves contain a plethora of antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin's natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
5. It lessens the visibility of stretch marks.
The skin is like one big piece of elastic that’ll expand and contract as needed to accommodate growth. But if the skin stretches too far, too fast (due to pregnancy, rapid weight gain or loss) the elasticity of the skin can be damaged. That’s what leaves those unsightly stretch marks. These marks appear due to minor tears in the layers of the skin caused by sudden and excessive stretching. Aloe vera gel can help hide these stretch marks by healing these wounds.
6. It's nutrient rich for good health.
This solid material contains over 75 different nutrients including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, sugars, anthraquinones or phenolic compounds, lignin, saponins, sterols, amino acids and salicylic acid.
MULTANI MITTI PLUS:
Multani mitti For Face Exfoliation: MMP is known for its excellent exfoliating properties. The ingredient is gentle on your face, but, at the same time, efficiently removes dead cells from the top layers of your skin and unclogs the pores. This is one of the ways in which it prevents the formation of acne.
It glows the skin, Multani mitti can be a great asset to add to your beauty arsenal. Not only does it help get rid of dead skin cells, but it also imparts an instant glow onto your face. It does this by getting rid of all the impurities from your skin and by unclogging your pores. This has an added advantage of helping prepare your face to better absorb serums or lotions, boosting their efficiency.
• It controls Acne,
Multani mitti is extremely popular for its oil-absorbing properties. This is what makes it an effective tool against acne. It helps draw out the oil and impurities from your skin, speeding up the healing process when it comes to zits. It also nourishes your skin with its rich content of minerals, keeping it healthy and preventing further breakouts.
•de-tan your skin
•cleanses your skin
•Remove black and whiteheads
10 Rosewater Benefits
1. Rosewater helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
2. "Rose water has anti inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.
3. Rose water helps hydrate, revitalise and moisturise the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
4. Due to its anti bacteria l properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
5. The antioxidants properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
6. Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
7. The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
8. The nourishing and moisturising properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalises hair growth.
9. The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
10. It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
A multitasking ingredient, besan (gram flour) can not only satisfy your taste buds through yummy pakoras, but can also keep all your skin problems at bay. From treating pimples and removing tan to lightening complexion, besan has the ability to do it all. And, the best part of this natural product is that it is suitable for all skin types